When you will be selecting the kitchen benchtop the first question that will come to your mind is the material that will be suitable for the benchtop. There are many options when it comes to choosing the material for the benchtop like natural stone, steel or timber. Usually, people see certain factors when they are choosing the material of their kitchen benchtops like the load it has to bear, the activities to be performed on it and
The utility of the kitchen. But usually, you will find a single material that seems to be most popular when it comes to benchtops and that is timber. When it comes to the timber you can choose the engineered timber benchtop or solid timber benchtop depending upon your preference. The solid timber benchtop is popular because they have its benefits and due to these benefits people prefer to opt for a solid timber benchtop. And traditionally if we look into this stone or timber are the material that has been used for making the benchtop and still with a touch of innovation now these materials can be enhanced in a better way. Here we will be listing the pros and cons of the solid timber benchtops.
- The solid timber benchtop offers you a wide variety of timber to choose from. You can have a rosewood benchtop or find a benchtop depending upon the choice. In the case of solid timber benchtop after making a selection like rosewood, you can also opt for these certain shades and wouldn’t Polish to enhance its look.
- But if we choose the engineer timbered benchtop then the options become virtually limitless because multiple words can be used to create a single benchtop and they are also lighter as compared to solid timber benchtop
- Price: it’s compared to stone or steal the timber benchtops are competitively cheaper. Especially the engineer timberman stop can also be the economical choice when you are tight on budget.
- Aesthetic: still people use timber for their furniture or interior decoration due to its natural look and texture. The same is the case when it’s come to timber men stores because nothing can match its texture, colour or feel. Every word like rosewood benchtop have is a distinctive texture which makes them attractive and they are perfect to enhance the look of your kitchen.
- Soft: My nature the timber is softer than other materials like stone or metal. This can be the factor that people usually opt for a stone or metal benchtop when there will be a heavy-duty use of the kitchen benchtop for example in professional kitchens the timber benchtop cannot be the right choice
- Water: water can be the element that can affect the look and the life of your solid timber benchtop. The water can cause discolouration of the timber benchtop and even in some cases, it can damage the timber benchtop.